Monday, May 18, 2015

Project Complete!

Ninety-four pages.
Forty-five minutes.
My entire semester boiled down to a 94 page report and a 45 minute presentation. The Novia University of Applied Sciences European Project Semester has officially come to close.

I've learned a lot about renewable energy and its potential in our world, how to both be a member of and manage a multidisciplinary, multicultural team, and how to overcome obstacles and frustrations in a project. The work has had its fun and its challenges, and I honestly think that I will come out a better engineer thanks to this semester.

For information about my project, feel free to ask me and/or check out the project website: http://epsbiomap.wix.com/2015-eps-biomap


The end of the project means my time in Finland is almost finished. This is my last week in Vaasa, which Rachel and my mom will get to share with me before we embark on a summer adventure before I head back to the US. But instead of reflecting too much on the impending ending just yet, I am going to celebrate the beginning of summer vacation and the completion of my junior year of college!

No comments:

Post a Comment